Big holidays are always a great opportunity to boost your sales. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner you may be thinking the same thing. Be sure to be super ready, because you must use the world’s 2nd gift-giving holiday to increase exposure of your small business and by all means sell as many as you can.
Of course a lot of things is determine by the business you do, but even if your business is not so very marketable on Valentine’s Day there are a few things you can do to increase your presence in the market, and take a small portion, even though your are not in direct contact with holiday.
1. Go full on red: Design a Valentine’s Day theme for your website. Consider all the creative ways to relay red color onto your business. You can reduce all red items till Valentine’s Day or maintain a shocker price cut for walk in customers who are wearing something red.
2. Marketing, marketing, marketing: Plan special shopping packages for ‘her’ and ‘him’. If you are in cosmetics business, this may well be your time to aim guys and give them encouragement for buying gifts for their girlfriends or loving wives.
3. Love is in the air: Emphasize word love, even if you repeat that word a thousand times, because Valentine’s Day needs form you more love then any other holiday. It is also a great idea to have a special sale with a word love in it. Something likes ‘We Love You’ or ‘Share your love with us’. Very important thing is to bound word love with your business, and to create a feeling that love is in the air all around.
4. Find a Valentine’s Day business partner: Even if your business has nothing to do with Valentine’s Day you can find a business partner that has to promote business. If you are in auto business take partner from bakery of floweriest to embrace a cake or flowers and offer as well discount voucher that can be pick up from their shops.
5. Bring them to your shop together: To detach from the other sense a new way of promotion that will include couples. Let’s say that with every gift purchased goes and special as a gift for another. If a loving couple buys gifts for him and her together present them some price cut or inducement.
6. Valentine’s Day Photo Booth: You can rent a photo booth, where couples can take their Valentine’s Day photos. Organize a funny photo contest and declare a prize for the winning couple. Add the best images to a special Valentine’s Day board on your website.
The money you drop by offer a little discount or bonus gift and coupons will go a long way in the shape of word-of-mouth advertising. Bring all ideas on the table and come up with somewhat truly attractive.